About the Company
Our client is a HK listed public utilities operator who has been investing in natural gas distribution and wastewater treatment in major cities of China. Due to business expansion, they are looking for some talented Investment Analysts to join their Hong Kong office and support their overseas M&A projects.
About the Role
You will report to the Vice Present and work in a neat team. You will monitor trends in specific industries such as renewable energy, natural resources and recycling. You will research on companies in those sectors and prepare reports to recommend buying or selling the equities. You will involve in building up financial models, conducting due diligence and assisting any post-investment management.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
* At least 3 years of relevant experience
* CPA/ CFA holder
* Strong at financial modeling
* Knowledge about public utilities is highly preferred
* Analytical, detail-minded and able to multi-task
* Strong presentation skills
* Fluent in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.