About the Client
Our client is a prestigious conglomerate based in Hong Kong. To support their strategic development, they are inviting a seasoned Investment Analyst to join their corporate finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will conduct fundamental research covering different industries and prepare in-depth research on companies globally. You will manage an equity portfolio and provide timely and constant updates. You will also involve in valuation and financial projections to evaluate potential investment opportunities. Last but not least, you will assist in any ad-hoc projects or business reports as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of equity research experience from private equity, banks or sizeable corporations
- Strong in financial modelling
- Fast-learner, analytical and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.