Investment Associate/Vice President - Healthcare
About the Client
Our client is a fast-growing investment platform under a Chinese conglomerate. They have obtained great success in fund management, debt investment and equity investment and have invested more than RMB 20 billion. To cope with their strategic growth, they are looking for a direct equity investment professional to head up their healthcare division.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for conducting company, market and industry research for the healthcare sector. You will conduct full-scope due diligence. You will prepare investment memorandums and present due diligence findings, valuation analysis, return analysis to investment committee. You will involve in deal execution. Also, you will construct a post-deal performance tracking system to monitor the acquired target's financial and operational performance. Last but not least, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the portfolio companies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Medical Science, Biology, Life Science, Finance, Investment Management, Economics
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in investment banking/ sizable private equity
- Healthcare/Medical/Life Science industry experience is preferred
- CFA is a plus but not a must
- Excellent financial modelling skills is required
- Proven track record of deal origination and execution
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.