Our client is a well-established family office in Hong Kong with over 20 years of investment experience. With over 2 Billion (USD) AUM, they have a diversified investment portfolio including hedge funds, private equity funds etc. They are seeking a young professional to join the Investment Team as an Investment Data Analyst
- To support the investment team in Data Analysis, assist in monitoring process of existing and potential investments in private equity funds and hedge funds, including maintaining related database and models for fund evaluation
- To prepare reporting for benchmarking, gathering data from financial statements, data entry, looking up portfolio company information and collaborating with the finance & risk team
- To participate in Ad hoc research projects
- To attend manager meetings and writing meeting notes
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, quantitative finance, accounting, risk management or related field
- 1-5 years work experience in investment/research support or related roles in finance
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess strong numerical reasoning ability
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance with an interest in financial markets and alternative investments
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong computing skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel); programming skills a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.