Investment Director (Family Office)
About the Client
Our client is a family office and they are looking for an Investment Director.
About the Role
Reporting to top management, you will manage a neat team and be responsible for developing investment strategies and managing the transactions. You will involve in portfolio management and risk mitigation, conduct market and industry research, facilitate investment decision-making and provide performance updates for management. You could also support M&A if suitable opportunities are identified.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- At least 10 years of work experience related to investment management, equity research, portfolio management
- Experience in family office is a plus but not a must
- Strong at financial investments (primary & secondary markets; shares, bond, hedge fund, treasury products etc)
- Analytical, detail-minded and commercially-savvy
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.