About our Client
Our client is the leading Chinese Asset Management and they are hiring an Investment Manager to join their team.
About the Role
You will report to the CIO and you will:
- Conduct Fixed Income/ PE/ Alternative investment research, lead Financial/Commercial/Legal due diligence, build financial valuation models, draft term sheets, prepare internal committee memos, assist with deal negotiation, documentation and execution
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of financial/operational performance, supporting implementation of value-creation initiatives, monitoring liquidity and covenant compliance, assisting with refinancing workstreams
- Work as part of the investment team to provide real-time market colour hence identify investment opportunities and implement effective trades to derive profits
- Work with internal team (other FOs or BOs) to optimise the operation flow
- High integrity and strict attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in PE investment or Fixed Income investment
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills
- Experienced in driving important private equity investment
- Familiar with the private equity landscape, knowledge of key market participants and their behaviours
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and proactively
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.