About our Client
Our client is a fast growing China-funded real estate developer with strong presence in China. They own a quality investment portfolio covering residential, commercial and retail developments. To cope with their upcoming development plan, they are now inviting a seasoned Corporate Finance Manager to join their office in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage the existing investment portfolio and explore potential investment opportunities. You will be responsible for conducting market research and analysis on the real estate market and conduct feasibility studies on potential investments. You will handle deal sourcing, valuation, due diligence, negotiation and post-acquisition integration. You will engage in fund raising for the projects and negotiate terms for loan arrangement. You will also perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- CPA or CFA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in real estate developer, real estate fund or real estate private equity
- Track record of investment in HK and overseas countries is an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, analytical and commercially savvy
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Occasional traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.