Manager, Investment Product Development (Funds and Bonds)
- End to end product strategy
- Channel management and marketing planning
- Digital project exposure
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Investment (Funds and Bonds) team for a Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Head, you are responsible for formulating and developing business and product plans for Funds and Bonds Products. You have to manage product development, marketing and sales plans in achieving business targets. You will take charge of product due diligence, control measures and sales channel management efficiently. You are required to work closely with investment team in launching bundling of products and new product initiatives. In addition, you will perform system enhancement and digital projects to implement new product solutions to maximize business profits.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Investment Product Development in retail banks.
- Excellent knowledge in managing digital projects, sales channels and marketing for investment products is essential.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and able to work independent.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.