About Our Client
A well-established financial institution mainly focus on direct investment is looking for a risk candidate to join their growing team.
About The Role
- Review and provide professional advice on investment proposals, assets disposal reports, investment management reports, asset-valuations and stock analysis in risk-return and compliance perspective
- Assist the Head of Division to handle ad-hoc projects, and participate in comprehensive risk management assignment assigned by Head Office
- Participate in the development of quantitative methods to measure and monitor different kinds of investment risks, and assist the team to build up and maintain the risk models
- Apply different kinds of risk models to tackle and manage the risk of business units, and ensure the investment activities are consistent with the Company's risk regulations
- Provide support in any ad hoc tasks asassigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' risk management experience gained from sizable financial institutions
- Holder of CFA, FRM or CPA is a plus
- High integrity in compliance to risk management requirements and Company's regulations
- Self-motivated, attention to details and ability on multi-tasking
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.