About our Client
Our client is a Nasdaq list technology company, focus on Big data and AI technology innovation with well established unique business model.
About the Role
Directly report to founder of the company, your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively translate and articulate company's road-map, vision, and strategy in order to provide appropriate transparency and positioning in the market.
- Build and develop strong relationships within the investor community and maintain open, two way lines of communication.
- Educate and update investors and analysts by creating balanced and consistent investment messaging in partnership with the appropriate senior leadership.
- Be highly responsive to, and proactively reach out to, existing and prospective investors, including phone calls, company visits, non-deal road shows, analyst days and conferences.
- Provide outwardly-in financial modeling and guidance of company's current and projected financial performance.
- Help manage quarterly earnings releases and conference calls, including developing key/critical themes and issues to be presented, working closely with the executive staff to communicate strategies, drafting conference call scripts, decks and Q&A materials.
- Partner with corporate communications, financial reporting, marketing, legal and executive team members on developing consistent, accurate messaging across constituencies.
- Help maintain the IR website, providing clarity on the company's strategy, and context to its vision and execution.
- Bachelor degree in finance, business management, or related field
- 6-8 + years of experience in investment banking experience with a focus on TMT or Gaming sector and exposure of US IPO deal
- Well connected among in professional investors /institutions that focus on investing in technology company
- Strong analytical skills, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communications, at an executive level
- Self-starter with mindset for growth and passion for continuous learning
- Team player who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment, often on multiple projects across different functional groups
- Occasional travel, including overseas, to attend investor conferences, company events, and non-deal roadshows
KOS International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.