About the Client:
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate. Currently they are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to maintain engagement in the investment community.
Investor Relations Manager
About the Role:
- Report to Head of IR and work with a team.
- Assist on preparing announcements for interim & annual reports, circular, and AGM.
- Handle Investor Relations events, including roadshows, investment conferences and shareholder meetings.
- Maintain the CRM system, analyze shareholder information and build engagement within the community.
- Assist in ad hoc duties upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, Communication, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in investor relations.
- Analytical, self-motivated, independent and a sense of proactiveness.
- Strong in investment analytical skills, financial and valuation modelling and performing integrated analysis.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.