Investor Relations Analyst ($35K PM)
About The Client:
Our client is a well-known blue chip company with international exposure. To cope with their business growth, they are now looking for a Investor Relations Analyst to join their Investor Relations Team under the Investment Department.
About The Role:
- Prepare presentation for corporate communications activities within the investor relations team including investor meetings and annual & interim results announcements.
- Organise investor meetings, conference calls and banker conferences.
- Responsible for maintaining investor relations with analysts.
- Work closely with senior management.
- Perform market research and assist in ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of audit/ investor relations experiences in sizeable companies, preferable with in-house exposure.
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, proactive with positive attitude.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.