About The Company
- Global leading crypto financial services company. They are hiring an Investor Relations to join their fast growing team.
- Serve as the key point of contact for client enquiries, conduct introductory meetings and calls, and organize roadshows/bespoke investor trips as necessary.
- Design investor relations strategy and execute strategic initiatives.
- Prepare marketing materials including memos, pitch books, term sheets, biographies, and presentations.
- Lead investor onboarding processes through working with third party advisors, legal counsel, and other service providers to drive due diligence, subscription documentation, and reporting requirements.
- Maintain market knowledge of industry developments including but not limited to conducting in-depth portfolio review, rationalize monthly performance, and create investor-related communication letters/notices.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 7-10 years of experience within investor relations, or business
- development roles within the financial industry.
- Energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated comfort with presenting in front of both small and large groups.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.