About our Client
My client is the Hong Kong based Asset Management, they are looking for an IR Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to CFO, you will:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of investor relations and media relations activities such as investor meetings, press conferences, investment forums, corporate road shows, etc.
- Facilitate internal and external communication effectively.
- Engage with current and potential shareholders, debt investors, research analysts, rating agencies, corporate governance constituents and media.
- Assist in corporate information disclosure process, corporate presentation.
- Prepare competitive landscape analysis and benchmarking and provide valuable inputs to the Group's growth strategies.
- Handle ad-hoc project as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline;
- Professional and presentable;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- At least 2 years of solid experience in Banking, Finance, or media industry.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.