About the Client:
Our client is a global satellite operator offering solutions including broadcasting, data and telecommunication services, with a need to hire an IT & Network Administrator responsible to provide 1st/ 2nd support to end users.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will provide 1st / 2nd tier support to ~200 end users in mainly Hong Kong and other regions (inlcuding the USA, the Phillipines, etc.). You will manage the LAN/WAN, Linux & Windows Servers and other network connected devices. You will administer and maintain email, File Server, collaboration and web services. You will be responsible for Workstation, End-user and IT Security support. You will be responsible for IT Inventory monitoring, tracking and upgrade planning.
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma or above in IT or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years working experience in providing IT and systems support & maintenance services.
- Must have working experience with Windows Server, AD, DCs, Linux, Windows PC and MS office.
- Strong working experience with MSExchange / O365, SharePoint, Postfix, SQL, IIS and Apache.
- MCSE in Messaging is preferred.
- Working experience with CRM systems (Mircrosoft CRM or Salesforce).
- Experience managing Cisco routers and firewall (PIX or ASA), routing protocols and related support diagnostics.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.