About our Client:
Our client is a global award-winning luxury fashion and accessories designer company. Aiming to enhance their IT operation and provide quality service for their customers, they are seeking for an IT Manager to lead and support the both application and infrastructure of their Hong Kong and Macao offices and retails.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior IS Director, you will manage and support the Hong Kong and Macao IT environment through setting up standards and communication channels between IT and business team based on company requirements. You will organize and build supporting engines to enhance work efficiency (system & network security), implement the POS system and maintain assigned production application. You will setup regular global meetings to report, communicate and share IT requirement with other IT functional teams in US, Macao and Taiwan. To ensure successful deployment and support of retail applications, you will collaborate with other IS departments and vendors to participate in developing, testing, documenting and maintaining the applications enhancements. You will follow departmental standards and guidelines to assist in overall system application documentation.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience in FMCG company, with which 3 years of management experiences in Information System with demonstrated experience in vendor and technical support team management;
- Solid knowledge in network & security, know the control points based on Audit requirement;
- Knowledge in SQL Server is a plus;
- Strong communication skills in both IT and business. Able to work with business team to generate application solutions;
- Self-motivated, customer focus, process orientated, results driven, as well as a team player;
- Have strong analytical & problem-solving skills, with conceptual thinking and excellent verbal and written communication, in English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.