IT Audit Manager
- Banking Institution
- IT Audit focus
- Min 5 years' relevant working experience
Our client is a Chinese-based banking company. Recently, they are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their Audit Team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Evaluate the operational effectiveness, develop remediation strategies, examine internal IT controls.
- Conduct security measures for the protection of the organization's data and systems.
- Manage efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Develop regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review application controls.
- Degree holder in Finance, IT or equivalent.
- Possess certifications such as CISA or CISSP, or other similar one.
- 5 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.