About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with an extensive business portfolio in Asia Pacific. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are seeking an experienced IT Audit professional to join and grow with the company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will plan, direct, execute and finalize the IT audit engagements independently. You will identify and recommend opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintain adequate controls to safeguard company assets, as well as establish risk-based audit work programs to effectively evaluate operations, based on best practices, regulatory requirements, and the operating environment. You are also responsible to lead the preparation and presentation of audit reports and findings to top level management.
About the Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information System, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of external/internal IT audit experience gained from MNC, Big 4 audit firms, financial institutions, or other highly regulated industries
- Holder of professional qualifications in CPA/CISA/CISSP is a nice to have
- Sound knowledge of internal controls/internal audit methodologies, risk management
- Project Management certification, i.e. PMP, PRINCE2 preferred
- Effective project management, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, solid analytical skills and strong team orientation
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.