IT Audit Manager
About the Client
Our client is a household name in the FMCG sector. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for identifying and assessing risks in IT operation within the Group and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to general control & system implementation. You will prepare audit plans and reports with compliance to the Group's guidelines. Also, you will assist in the process of internal IT procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvement. Last but not the least, you will ssist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Finance, Accounting, IT or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA qualification
- 10 years+ IT audit experience in professional services firms and/or sizable corporations
- Experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing sector is an advantage
- Experience in system audit/ IT security
- Independent with strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.