IT Audit Manager
About the Company
Our client is a HK based conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio in Asia. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a high-calibre IT Audit Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Manager Internal Audit, you will lead a neat IT audit team for IT audit engagements which include data security, system implementation and IT risk control. You will design the IT audit plan, identify key risk areas, investigate into the internal control process and prepare audit reports that outline audit findings and recommendations. You will also provide trainings for the IT audit team members to upgrade their knowledge of IT audit and the latest trend. Last but not least, you will prepare reports for audit committee meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Computer Science, Information System, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of external/internal IT audit experience gained from MNC, Big 4 audit firms, financial institutions, or other highly regulated industries
- Holder of professional qualifications in CPA/CISA/CISSP is preferred
- Good understanding of data governance and cybersecurity
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27000, CSC20 and NIST
- User experience of Tableau and ACL is an advantage
- Excellent proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Traveling will be required based on business needs
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.