IT Audit Manager - HK Listed Company
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong-listed company with a strong regional presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are currently looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit
- Responsible for identifying and assessing risks in IT operation within the Group and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to general control & system implementation
- Prepare audit plans and reports with compliance to the Group's guidelines
- Assist in the process of internal IT procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Head
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, IT or related discipline with HKICPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA qualification
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in sizeable firms, preferably with Big 4 IT Audit training
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex auditing issues
- Detail-minded, good communicator, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.