IT Audit Manager - Hospitality group, MNC (Multiple roles)
About our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the hospitality sector and headquartered in Hong Kong. To cope with their business needs, they are hiring IT Audit Managers to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of IT Audit, you will be responsible for IT and cyber security related audits from planning to reporting and closing of audit issues for the group. You will conduct IT risk assessments and review on IT governance risk related reports. You will support cybersecurity standards and key controls. You will provide consultancy advice on IT management and system security. You will collaborate with team members to complete assignments efficiently and effectively according to the IT audit plan.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business, Information Engineering or Computer Science with professional IT auditing qualification such as CISA or equivalent qualification
- At least 6 years of IT audit experience in reputable accounting firm or additional in-house experience
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, application development, information security, data management, cybersecurity and related regulatory requirement
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to drive business performance and change
- 20-30% travel requirement
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.