IT Audit Manager - Top-tier MNC brand
About the Client
Our client is a renowned brand with a global presence. To cope with their future expansion, they are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of IT Audit
- Responsible for all IT audit assignments, including but not limited to reviewing IT system, testing cyber security for internal system, and detecting business risks
- Propose and recommend solutions for high-risk areas and minimise potential risks
- Draft and prepare audit finding reports for senior management's review
- Handle all ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of IT Audit
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA/CISA/CISSP qualified accountant with minimum of 5 years of IT experience in external audit firms, preferably from Big 4 + sizeable companies
- Detail-oriented, mature, proactive with a strong analytical mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.