About The Client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are looking for IT Business Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for full cycle project management including manage project timeline, budget and deliverables
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate into functional design to achieve business goal
- Work closely with BUs, developers, and vendors on requirement alignment and system maintenance
- Consolidate data from different systems to conduct data processing review, analysis and reporting when needs
- Perform UAT and assist in system troubleshooting
- Perform and update project documentation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or Business administration related disciplines
- 2-5 years of full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition, testing, through to implementation
- Familiar with Oracle ERP/HCM or Salesforce CRM is an absolute advantage
- Understand SDLC and experience in vendor management
- Skills in SQL / ETL to handle data verification or reporting
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.