About The Client
Our client is a global retail group and they are looking for Business Analyst to join their team.
- Design and manage various commercial system implementation projects including Omni-channel, ERP and POS
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team in project management, and coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve business goals
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, testing and prepare user training
- Perform and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Computing or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in business requirement analysis and system implementation projects
- Experience in Microsoft D365 and ERP systems management
- Knowledge in commercial systems such as Omni-channel and retail POS
- Proven track record in managing sizable projects
- Familiar with agile methodology/scrum master experience is an advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.