About our client
Our client is a well-known listed company with multiple businesses globally. Headquartered in Japan, and with a significant market share within their domain and a need to digitally transform their business, an IT Business Analyst is now sought to join their team.
About the role
- Performing business analysis for facilitating the company's projects
- Designing, implementing and managing their ERP system for the Finance team
- Researching and customizing IT solution in the current market to support future enterprise development
- Liaising with internal parties and external vendors to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Providing IT solution and support to other business sectors of the group
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of related working experience, preferably in IT project management or IT consulting
- Having strong knowledge in accounting and finance ERP system, such as SAP, Dynamics 365 or NetSuite would be a huge advantage
- Proficiency of English and Chinese, fluent in Japanese is also preferred
- Frequent business travel opportunities are provided
- Being analytics, innovative and proactive in problem-solving
- Having strong communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.