About our client
Our client is a renowned European base life science company with businesses around the globe. With the purpose of digital transformation, they are looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join their team.
About the role
- Collecting user requirements to come up with recommendations for productivity enhancement
- Assitanting the process of requirement analysis as so to transfer them into functional requirement
- Involving in the project design, including budgeting, timeline development, workflow management
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors to deliver high-quality outcomes in a timely manner
- Reporting to overseas management for project outlook, process and result
- Participating in UAT, bug fixing, and follow-up training
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2-4 years of IT project management working experience, preferably with experience in software/application development
- Experienced in ERP systems, preferably in SAP
- Knowledge of reporting concepts and tooling is a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.