About The Client
Our client is a well-known organization and they are looking for Business Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for managing business process re-engineering & digitalization projects (application and system)
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate into functional design to achieve business goal
- Work closely with internal team and manage vendor to ensure the project deliverables
- Consolidate data from different systems to conduct data processing review, analysis and KPI reporting to management
- Perform UAT, prepare user training and documentation
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or Business administration related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as business analysis, working in NGO, Education or Public Sector industry is highly preferred
- Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition, testing, through to implementation
- Skills in BI reporting using PowerBI or Tableau
- Proven experience in cross functional teams' collaboration
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Business Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.