About The Client
Our client is a reputable European company and they are looking for IT Business Analyst to join their IT team.
- Assist IT Project Manager to monitor and review end-to-end project progress, and to ensure milestones and key deliverables are met
- Design and manage various system modification projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate into functional specification
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team in project management, and coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve business goals
- Conduct system testing and support to end users, and prepare user training
- Perform and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, schedules and reporting
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Computing or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT project management and system implementation projects, working in footwear and apparel industry is preferable.
- Good knowledge in supply chain management and sourcing system
- Proven track record in managing sizable projects
- Proficient in SQL / Excel will be an advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Cantonese and Mandarin, and English
- Travel to PRC occasionally when necessary
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.