About our client
Our client is one of the major high-end luxury retailers with the headquarter in Europe. With digital transformation and digital commerce implementation in the Asia region, they are looking for a Business Analyst(E-commerce).
About the role
- Engaging in e-commerce planning, development, deployment, enhancement and operation
- Collecting and analyzing requirements to come up with and identify solutions for productivity enhancement
- Preparing functional specifications to build up effective communication with the development team
- Conducting reporting duties for quality assurance, performance monitoring and solution identification, etc.
- Conducting documentation for operation, change management, incident management
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis in the e-commerce projects
- In-depth knowledge of the business operation model of fashion e-commerce
- Experience in integration between e-commerce platforms with ERP/Order management system/Inventory management system, etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce cloud environment is a big plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.