About The Client
Our client is a leading financial services related company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a IT Data Manager to join their team
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a data migration projects, collaborating closely with various department stakeholders and driving new business initiatives as the company continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in rolling out and scaling business intelligence tools and automating integrations in the IT landscape for multiple functions and design additions and modifications to data warehouse, including modeling new data sources, creating requirements for ETL processes, and creating dimensional models for new data marts. As a team lead, you will use data-driven techniques to foster innovation within the organization, and serve as the organization's thought leader on analytics approaches necessary for driving business impact.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science Engineering, Data Science or Information System focus preferred
- 4+ years of experience in BI or Data Analyst experience
- Hands on skills building custom reports and dashboards
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse experience will be preferred
- Solid experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.