About our client
Our client is one of the most well known listed conglomerate with a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform their business digitally. An outstanding opportunity for a customer-driven and collaborative IT Directorto drive the strategic transformation of IT and Information Systems across this progressive group has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM and managing a team of 20+, will be responsible for ensuring that the group IT infrastructure and application for the organisation runs smoothly, which includes both the company's' external-facing websites, mobile apps through to the internal-facing systems. You will be accountable for the technology budget and work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across the organization to continuously improve and develop the IT infrastructure, systems, network and security. Further to this, you will be responsible for ensuring that IT robustly supports the organization to be able to operate efficiently and effectively and will be required to lead, manage and mentor the internal IT team. Last but not least, you are require to propose new ideas, especially on latest digital technology solution and innovation in order to consult management and create a compelling IT strategy plus deliver a transformative portfolio of IT enabled business change.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 10 years of experience in the following fields: large scale companies, infrastructure operations, information technology, enterprise system and business process management
- Highly technical with a foundation preferably in network operations and infrastructure operations; ability to work hands-on, if necessary.
- Ability to conceptualize technology vision, enabling innovation and understanding IT infrastructure trends that can create business value and reduce overall costs
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in vendor contract compliance and management
- Understanding of technology currently installed across the enterprise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work across diverse organizations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.