About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong organization who is trying to lead the industry with new technology and innovation. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding and seeking for an experienced IT Lead to fill the position.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will drive and contribute the deployment of IT transformation strategy of the new tech capabilities across all businesses units. As a team leader, you will design the upcoming technology roadmap and operational processes that will improve the current state and build S&OP processes through using state of the art technology. Working with cross team, you are responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture across all business and partnering functions, particularly around IT solutions and process enhancements. In addition, you will also drive innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. In additional, leads research and implementation of new and emerging technologies to expand capabilities and deliver innovative tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 15+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Candidates from consulting background will be a plus and has worked on large scale projects
- A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organization
- Experience of interpreting, analyzing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.