About the client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with business in Hong Kong and China and in order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for an IT Infrastructure Director to join their management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide enterprise direction for the group IT network architecture, security standards and application strategies while working with key stake holders to establish appropriate standards and controls to maximize service levels. You will perform strategic-level technology services, management and planning to ensure reliability, resilience and expandability to meet current and future business needs and organizational goals. As a team lead, your work involves leading the planning and implementation of enterprise information systems to support a centralized operation; achieving more cost-effective and cost-beneficial enterprise-wide information technology operations; providing effective strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and high-level coordination of the information and technology systems. Lastly, facilitate technology-visioning between executive leadership staff, management, vendors, and other resources internal and external to the organization.
- 15+ years of overall experience defining IT and business architecture solutions with global standards
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- Experience in sizeable MNC with global exposure is preferred
- Background from investment banks or companies with global offices will be an advantage
- The candidate must be able to work with IT and business staff at all levels to understand business requirements and translate them into technology solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills with ability to present effectively to all levels, from team members to senior management
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative and highly valued team
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
- A commitment to quality with a drive for continuous improvement
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.