About the Client:
Our client is a global skincare brand with a need to hire a Network Manager, responsible for network design and architecture in the APAC regions and daily network maintenance.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Regional Infrastructure Director, you will build and evolve the network infrastructure with APAC focus. You will enhance the LAN, WiFi, MAN and WAN architecture, improve availability and scalability and reduce cost and time to deliver. You will design connectivity for an AZURE / AliCloud application deployment. You will design, deploy and monitor SD-WAN technologies in the region (e.g. Meraki & Viptela). You will develop an evolution of the service, such as DDI solution architecture. You will automate workloads such as SolarWinds & Exoprise tools monitoring. You will respond to incidents, request, and alerts for post-incident improvement plan.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Electronic engineering
- CCIE is a must & PMP / ITIL certification is preferable.
- 15+ years of IT experience with 8+ years dedicated in managing APAC WAN, MAN, LAN and WiFI infrastructure with excellent domains knowledge of BGP, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, ISIS, DDI, ACI, SDDC, SDN technologies.
- IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols as well as network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills. Strong Unix/ Linux skills and the ability to script is desirable.
- Proficient experience of managing Interconnection Oriented Architecture environment, and sounds knowledge of IoT, 5G NR (MIMO, eMBB, URLCC, mMTC, etc.).
- Proven experience working in a Global matrix organisation with Outsourced or Offshore Support Partners.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.