About the Client
Our client is a leading financial services related company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a IT Infrastructure Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will add value and make a difference, encompassing the areas of IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, Cloud technologies, Governance & Compliance and first-class IT End User Support with understanding of financial services environment. As a team member, you will create roadmap to migrate to cloud first environment and implement best business practices to improve agility, reliability and security. This role will be required to review, create and operationalise an operating model for support across the all business units and ensure all internal and external suppliers are fully aligned. This should cover BAU operations and service management, and align to IT Security, Project Delivery and IT Strategy. Last but not least, you will be comfortable in a hands-on role, supporting group level IT and infrastructure problems, whilst supporting the senior management team with the development of their infrastructure environment.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years experience managing and delivering infrastructure and operations strategies
- Experience of leading service and technology improvement activity resulting in clear commercial and service performance improvement
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management, able to collaboratively work with colleagues from inside and outside of IT
- Strong experience in working with external vendors to provide integrated IT services
- Good knowledge of infrastructure & network areas including current and future trends and approaches.
- Used to independently managing budgets, large vendor relationship and making significant commercial decisions
- Good command in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.