About the Client
Our client is leading retail group which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Group IT Infrastructure Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will add value and make a difference, encompassing the areas of IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, Cloud technologies, Governance & Compliance and first-class IT Support with understanding of retail environment. As a team lead, you will create roadmap to migrate to cloud first environment and implement best business practices to improve agility, reliability & security. This role will be required to review, create and operationalise an operating model for support across the all business units and ensure all internal and external suppliers are fully aligned. This should cover BAU operations and service management, and align to IT Security, Project Delivery and IT Strategy. Enable the delivery of standardized project portfolios through resource allocation, testing and agreed support guidelines to ensure a smooth transition to production. Last but not least, you will be comfortable in a hands-on role, supporting group level IT and Infrastructure problems, whilst supporting the senior management team with the development of their infrastructure environment.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Computer Science or related engineering degree with equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operations
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of similar technical capabilities and delivering IT services within an retail ecosystem
- Experience of leading service and technology improvement activity resulting in clear commercial and service performance improvement.
- Strong experience in working with external vendors to provide integrated IT services.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure & network areas including current and future trends and approaches.
- Used to independently managing budgets, large vendor relationship and making significant commercial decisions.
- Strong working knowledge of governance, compliance and security policies and their application in a global business environment.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.