About our client
Our client is a multi-national logistics company, with a regional operation center in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an IT infrastructure Manager, who has good experience in coordinating with the application team on the implementation and hands-on IT infrastructure operation.
About the role
- Overseeing the development, management & operation of the overall cooperate systems (e.g. HR/financial system, internal web portal, office application, etc.)
- Leading subordinate operation team to maintain day-to-day internal IT operations and project
- Participating in hands-on infrastructure projects, such as configuration, implementation, upgrade, troubleshooting, etc.
- Monitoring the overall internal infrastructure operation, such as server, system, networking, security
- Working with external vendors and internal teams on IT solution and resolution activities
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 6 years or above relevant working experience, preferably to have working experience in companies with a regional scale
- Experience in implementation projects and team leading
- Familiar with relevant technologies in system and networking, such as O365, MDM, Azure AD, web server, Hyper-V/VMware, firewall, VLAN, SDWAN, Azure VPN, etc.
- Experience in Power Platform/Power Apps is a plus
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.