About our Client:
Our client is a leading conglomerate with an extensive business portfolio in Asia Pacific. With an ambitious expansion plan and new project development, they are seeking for a Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager to design, setup and manage the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) system of a high profile community project.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible to ensure the ICT components of the project are ready for operation according to the planned Design and Build Phase within time and budget constraints. To achieve this goal, you will be working with the ICT consultant, Digital & Technology vendors, Contractors, Operator and other internal/ external clients to deliver all required ICT submissions including the infrastructure and network, enterprise systems and end user applications according to the approved Systems Design and Analysis reports and implementation plans. Through understanding the current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues, you will provide technology strategy plan and integrate information technologies to optimal effectiveness. You will develop a replacement and upgrade plan for the company's infrastructure (hardware and software), policies on ICT operations, information security and data privacy. On top, you will also participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new IT staff, supervise and direct IT personnel, and manage ICT consultants and contractors.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related disciplines, with professional qualifications in IT disciplines (i.e. certified in PMP);
- At least 8 years' experience of solid technical experience, with minimum 3 years in IT management role;
- Solid experience in implementing new network infrastructure and enterprise systems on a greenfield site;
- Project managing experience on ICT components for major sporting, entertainment, or exhibition facilities is highly preferred;
- In-depth operational knowledge of current technology and standards in ICT
- Knowledge of emerging information and communication technology and their potential applications;
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- A team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Able to perform independently in a challenging environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.