About our Client:
Our client is a listed manufacturer with presence in multiple countries. To cope with their business growth, they are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure SME to support their Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will supervise regular systems reviews and design recommendations in the improvement of the overall infrastructure security and performance. To ensure smooth IT operations you will develop and improve IT policies and procedures for cross-department usage, provide technical support for IT projects ad procurements, as well as conduct end-user support and training. You will troubleshoot IT related issues on servers (server farm in VM environment), desktops, laptops, system (Microsoft AD & Exchange) and Network. You will also perform system installation, configuration, evaluation, backup and recovery, routine monitoring and other assigned ad-hoc duties as needed.
- Degree educated in Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in security, networking and general backend application management such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, VoIP, Veeam;
- Experience in managing Microsoft OS and Hypervisor environments, as well as server applications such as MS AD, MS Exchange and VMware;
- Holder of CCNP or CCIE is an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, independent, proactive, with good knowledge in enterprise storage system;
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese is essential;
- Occasion travelling to APAC countries is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.