About our client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with a strong foundation in the local market, and they are seeking a qualified individual to fulfill the role of IT Infrastructure Specialist
About the role
- Working with teammates and managing vendors to perform L2/3 support tasks to ensure internal infrastructure is under a stable and effective condition
- Hands-on implementation on IT infrastructure migration/changes/upgrade projects
- Hands-on monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, upgrading, backup, configuration, and deployment on servers, systems, and new infrastructure tools
- Working closely with other parties and being part of planning, designing, and developing systems in the on-premises environment
- Performing IT administration tasks, including SOP drafting, documentation, etc.
- Providing system support issues that escalated by the L1/2 team
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years in L2/3 infrastructure operations/network administration
- Familiar with O365, AD, Windows server, VMware, Backup & DR solutions
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as router & switch, firewalls, AP, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, etc.
- Good communication to negotiate with different stakeholders
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/ITIL is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.