About the company
A renowned global retailer and FMCG company is going through an aggressive transformation phase hence they are now currently looking for an IT Lead in Digital Transformation to cope with their business expansion.
About the role
Reporting to the Department Head and managing a sizeable team, you will collaborate with different internal business partners to ensure brand consistency through various digital channels such as M-commerce and E-commerce platform. As an individual, you should demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest IT technology in order to plan and deliver an effective IT roadmap and strategy to achieve business goals. You also need to provide strategic direction on all enterprise level applications. You will identify and oversee implementation of 3rd party vendors and technologies to drive an effective customer experience and implement roll out planning of all key phases. Lastly, you will work with key stakeholders and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer analytics, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution product requirements.
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 15+ years of working experience and 4 years of solid IT innovation on digital assets
- Considerable experience in leading teams / organizations in bringing high quality ERP directions
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative technology solutions
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of Web and mobile solutions, with a deep understanding of how to get consumer-centric solutions to market with a high degree of success
- Deep knowledge of digital technologies, with an eye toward the continual change in consumer technology
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior IT Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.