- To lead IT team to provide in-house technical support.
- To manage IT software, application and architecture disciplines.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management, maintenance, design and implementation of network change plans for the network systems.
- To formulate, drive and execute strategic plans in line with group mission and development to ensure the IT infrastructure can cope with company's growth. Deployment of new servers and network equipment and software.
- To plan and implement annual IT budget and develop IT operations strategy.
- Business continuity planning, capacity planning, backup plan and DR drill execution.
- To resolve any business gaps between new and existing business applications and recommend enhancement plans to management.
- To analyze the current level of security and make necessary improvement.
- To participate in different IT projects to ensure the requirements are collected, met, tested and implemented. Drive the project team to meet the project timeline.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years' relevant experience with at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Extensive technical skill and knowledge in infrastructure administration and supporting Windows Servers environment.
- Familiar with AWS or Azure, Office365, SharePoint Online, server and desktop virtualization.
- PMP or equivalent qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent and hands-on experience in project management is a must.
- Sound experience in infrastructure and network design is preferred.
- Experience in application development or digital transformation is a plus.
- Proven ability in driving change and able to think and plan ahead.
- A good team player with analytical and problem-solving skills, positive attitude and able to perform in challenging environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicant with less experience will be offered as the position of Assistant IT Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.