About the Client
Our client is a renowned company providing first class products and innovations to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber IT Manager to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO and managing a small team, you will take ownership of the company's information system strategy and deliver the infrastructure and application processes required to realize that vision. Overseeing the IT roadmap for the group, you will also deliver the systems required to support the development of a manufacturing business, from supporting the implementation of ERP and production applications, the creation of new technical data analysis capabilities, creation of intranet and information management processes, as well as implementing the communication and collaboration tools to support our growing business. Lastly, you and your team will ensure all systems are protected from cyber security threats and work with internal users and external IT vendors on system implementation and enhancement.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- 10 + years of overall IT experience in a manufacturing IT focusing in ERP/Manufacturing or supply chain logistics
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dyanmics 365 will be a plus
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customer
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communication
- Good command in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.