About our client
Our client is a listed consulting firm with a strong foundation in Hong Kong. With their rapid expansion, they are looking for an IT Officer to join their team.
About the role
- Providing L1/2 all-rounded IT helpdesk support to internal users
- Conducting daily IT administration tasks on hardware, systems and network, such as troubleshooting and health checking
- Escalating L2/3 issues to relevant internal parties or vendors when necessary
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to deploy multiple digital transformation projects, such as system configuration, office setup and application integration,
- Assisting on helpdesk duties while necessary
- Diploma holder or above in Information System, Computer Science, Networking or relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of working experience in IT helpdesk support, IT project coordination or IT infrastructure administration
- Experience in L1/2 IT infrastructure management, such as in LAN/WAN, VMWare, O365, Exchange & AD server
- With a good understanding of application/ERP support and management
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- An energetic candidate who is willing to pick up new technologies
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.