About the client
Our client is a renowned conglomerate group in Hong Kong. With the need of business expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Officer to handle the L1/2 infrastructure management
About the role
- Providing L1 support to users in a remote or on-site format
- Performing L2 administration, configuration, management and troubleshooting in IT infrastructure, such as system, network, server, security tools, etc.
- Working with team members on infrastructure project management process
- Escalating technical issues to relevant vendors when needed
- Participating in IT security control & planning
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, such as documentation, user training program, IT inventory management
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT infrastructure support and management, preferably with working experience in hotel/property management/hospitality sector
- Familiar with the operation of infrastructure technologies, such as AD/exchange server, Windows environment, O365, LAN/WAN, VPN, firewall, switch & router
- Holder of MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/ITIL certification is a plus
- With good communication, problem-solving skills and team working spirit
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.