About our client
Our client is a private financial trading and investment company with a solid company foundation, and they are now looking for an IT Officer/Assistant IT Manager with good experience in IT operation in the financial sector.
About the role
- Maintaining and supporting business operations in the IT perspectives, such as trading systems, Broker Supplied Systems, internal network issues, infrastructure health checking, etc.
- Managing and working with vendors on L2 infrastructure tasks, such as configuration, troubleshooting, backup, patching, etc.
- Engaging in system-related projects and cooperating with internal stakeholders and vendors to deliver successful implementation
- Providing support to office users on the network and helpdesk issues while necessary, and escalating issues to relevant parties
- Being responsible for IT administration tasks, including IT inventory control, incident management planning
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field
- 3-5 or above years experience of relative working experience; With IT support experience in financial trading companies is highly preferred
- Familiar with securities/futures trading system is a huge advantage
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as Cisco products, LAN/WAN, Firewall, VPN, etc.
- Familiar with financial-related security frameworks and technologies
- Holder of CCNA/CCNP/CCIE is a plus
- A good team player with a proactive attitude
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.