About the company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an industry leader with an aggressive expansion plan in place. They are seeking for an Senior Manager to support their Hong Kong business transformation initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you oversees the provision of IT services to the commission delivered by both internal technology teams and external providers. The role is responsible for establishing processes and actions that ensure the system is stable and secure, and that the delivery of IT services and problem solving is customer-centric, professional, and timely. You will manage internal technology team personnel and outsourced service providers to ensure optimal levels of support for the organisation's key operational requirements. Develop, implement and maintain well documented and efficient IT service management policies, procedures and processes and ensure they are followed. Lastly, oversee the design of IT training arrangements in collaboration with the learning and development officer to foster strong working knowledge and optimal utilisation of IT devices and core applications.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in IT Service Delivery, Service Management or Workflow Optimization
- A background in consulting or outsourcing is desirable.
- Key stakeholder engagement to deliver business solutions that exceed senior exec/ stakeholders expectations
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to apply judgement to decision making and prepared to make tough decisions
- Excellent understanding of project & service management delivery methodology, frameworks, and best practice
- Passionate about continuous service improvement and delivering results
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.