About our client
Our client is a private-owned asset management firm, and they now looking for an IT Operation Manager with good IT infrastructure operation in a multinational environment.
About the role
- Report to the Head of IT in the HK office
- Responsible for L1/2 helpdesk and infrastructure administration in the local office and regional offices
- Providing VIP support to senior management
- Working closely with the application team and external vendors on production/implementation projects
- Implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting the group's IT infrastructure, including servers, network, security, and other equipment
- Researching and suggesting new IT solutions for the group
- Performing IT managerial tasks, including documentation, inventory controls, etc.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in internal IT operation, including L1/2 helpdesk support & infrastructure administration/engineering experience
- Experience in helpdesk support in the financial sector and regional scale is a plus
- Proficiency in the system administration, such as MS AD, O365, SAN storage, VMware, VPN/Firewall server
- Familiar with network & relevant security technologies support and troubleshooting, such as Switch & Router, WiFi, VPN and Firewall
- Good command of English and Chinese(Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.