About the client
Our client is an IT infrastructure solution provider, with the targeted customer group being the financial sector. Currently, due to team expansion, they are looking for some project engineers with good project management skills and infrastructure product know-how.
About the role
- Working closely with the pre-sales on end-to-end project management process for the client, including user requirement gathering, process mapping, team & vendors management, timeline management, implementation/configuration, testing, etc.
- Providing L1/2 support on company solutions to clients
- Escalating L2/3 support issues from the clients to internal operation teams or vendors
- On-site support and maintenance tasks in data center when necessary
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant working experience, such as hands-on system project implementation/project management on infrastructure projects
- Familiar with Cisco network products(Router & Switch, Firewall)
- Familiar with Windows/Linux OS
- Knowledge of trending security products (firewall, cybersecurity, data protection, etc.) is a big plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh Grad with interests in the financial sector/infrastructure project management is welcome. On-job training is available
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.